Join the APC. Be an advocate for Atlanta’s historic neighborhoods and buildings!
Something for everyone!
- Meet other preservationists
- Be a volunteer walking tour guide
- Tour historic Atlanta homes and buildings
- Attend preservation workshops and informative lectures
- Be a vocal and physical presence at hearings and rallies
With your support together we can:
Special Downtown Atlanta
- Capture the attention of developers, business leaders and government officials through a large, vocal membership.
- Heighten public awareness of historic buildings, neighborhoods and landscapes through public involvement and community partnerships.
- Preserve the historic character of neighborhoods.
- Defend endangered buildings as identified on our Most Endangered Historic Places list.
- Educate more young preservationists through APC’s hands-on classroom curriculum.
Click here for membership
At the Individual ($35) level you receive:
- Free admission for one to ten different APC guided walking tours
- Reduced admission to APC special events (home tours and workshops)
- Quarterly newsletter, Preservation Times
At the Family/Dual ($60) level you receive:
- Benefits of $35 Membership plus
- Free admission for another adult and any children under 18 to ten different APC guided walking tours
At the Building Block ($125 level) you receive:
- Benefits of $60 members plus
- Invitation to exclusive trips and tours of historic sites
At the Supporting Pier ($250) level we send you
- Benefits for $125 members plus
- Illustrated note cards of Atlanta’s historic places
At the Keystone Contributor ($500) level you receive
- Benefits for $250 members plus
- Hard-bound book illustrating our architectural heritage
At the Arch Angel ($1000) level you receive
- Benefits for $500 members plus
- Invitations to Trustees' events at historic houses or sites
For an additional $15, join this educational and social group that offers monthly programs at historic sites (March through December)
Advocacy and Educational Programs
The Bottom Line Workshop
“The Bottom Line” features the rehabilitation of historic commercial buildings. A source
book of commercial properties that are historically and architecturally significant and which are for sale is included in the workshop materials. This resource lists historic information and economic incentives for each property.
Live in a Landmark Workshop
“Live in a Landmark” examines the purchase and rehabilitation of older homes.
For an extra $15, join CIRCA, an educational and social group that offers monthly behind-the-scenes tours of select Atlanta historic sites.
Click here for membership